Friday, January 9, 2009

Meet Baby Girl #2

At my last doctor's appointment on New Year's Eve, my belly was measuring small, and in fact, smaller than I had at my last appointment two weeks earlier. The midwife didn't seem too concerned and attributed it to (1) the baby's head was down and sometimes the change in position can affect measurements, (2) Kayla was a small baby - only 6 lbs., 1 oz. and (3) George and I are not exactly big people anyway. So she gave me a referral to get an ultrasound just to make sure the baby was developing okay.

We had the ultrasound this morning and everything was measuring on time, at 35 weeks! Hooray! Unfortunately, Baby Girl #2 was playing peek-a-boo with us and refused to move her hands away from her eyes. We have some good 3D shots of her nose and mouth. Her nose looks really wide - George says she must have gotten my nose. I don't think I have a wide nose and say she's got his nose!

1 comment:

  1. wowie! she looks very asian! haha...she is a cutie already!

    ReplyDelete