Thursday, January 22, 2009

Big Girl Room Transition Day #3.5

I am happy to report that last night went MUCH better. I laid my head on Kayla's bed and she was asleep by 10:15 p.m. She's still sick, so she coughed a few times throughout the night but didn't really have a bad coughing fit until 5 a.m. At that point she was coughing so badly that when I sat up to check on her, she sat up too. I got out the nebulizer and she sat very nicely through the whole 7-8 minute process. Then she wanted to read the A Fish Out of Water book Ah-ma bought her for Christmas. She LOVES that book for some reason, and has been asking to have it read to her at bedtime every night for the past 3 weeks or so. Anyway, she didn't go back to sleep after that (but I did).

She is rubbing her eyes right now so I think she's ready for bed!! Hopefully things will get better and better!

And yes, I know I have yet to post pictures of her "complete" room... but this whole bedtime routine has really cut back on the amount of time that I have to update since I usually do it at night after she falls asleep!!

1 comment:

  1. aw. im glad kayla is getting better. let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete