Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why I haven't updated in so long

I know the blog posts have been sparse (alright, non-existent) in December and January.  Just wanted to explain why.  Our dear Libby passed away on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at the ripe old age of 12 years and 11 months.  She would have been 13 on January 26th.  It was right before Christmas and we all know how busy the holidays are to begin with.  Plus, I've been meaning to create a photo slideshow memoir for Libby and just haven't gotten around to it yet.  Eventually I'll get there and write up a more detailed post... Rest in peace, Libby, you will always live in our hearts.

IMG_0095

1 comment:

  1. Hey Huang family, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Now that I also have a dog, I know how hard it must be to lose someone who's been with you for so many years! Send my regards to George and the kids!

    ReplyDelete