Friday, May 1, 2009

Kayla the Fashionista

Kayla continues to wow us with her amazing sense of style. When I picked her up from day care this afternoon, she noticed a hat and glove sitting in the backseat of my car. Yes, a singular glove. We lost its mate before Kayla even got a chance to wear the set outside. And don't ask me why it's been in my car since the dead of winter.

Anyhoo, Kayla noticed the hat and glove while I was strapping her into her carseat and demanded that I put them on her. So I did. And she was still wearing them when we got home. George had been at home with Jocelyn and met us at the front door and gave me a bizarre look, like, "What kind of mother are you, putting on a hat and glove on our daughter when it's 80 degrees out?"

CIMG0879 CIMG0881

No comments:

Post a Comment