Sunday, July 19, 2009

I say "cantaloupe," Kayla says...

We bought a cantaloupe at the farmers' market the other day. While I was getting dinner ready, I cut it up so we could eat the cantaloupe after dinner. Kayla started off asking for "lope," and when I told her it was cantaloupe, she said, "tanga-loupe!" Kind of a mix of her versions of "rectangle" and "triangle," both which she says as "tangalo!"

This video clip is from a couple of weeks ago, but it's too funny not to share. George and Kayla were sitting and chatting in the sun room (we finally got furniture for it, but it's still half dumpster from our home improvement projects). For some reason, George got this idea to ask Kayla to count in a really high voice. I recommend that you make sure your computer speakers aren't on full volume or else your windows might break.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how she says "tangalo"...that is so cute!! I can't wait to hear Charlotte's versions of all these words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ear-splitting, and hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete