
Yesterday, our school had a PTA fundraiser night at McDonald's. George, Kayla and I went for dinner. It was a zoo in there! The principal, assistant principal and PTA parents worked behind the counter and there were free stickers and face painting.
A little kindergartener who I didn't recognize (but she certainly knew who I was and expected me to know her name) came up to us while we were eating to offer me one of her stickers. I picked the penguin and stuck it on Kayla's sleeve, and said "Thank you for sharing your stickers!"
The little girl smiled, leaned in towards me and whispered to me, "What about your dad?" and proceeded to ask George which sticker he wanted.
Hahaha.
I recounted the story to a friend and her two daughters. The younger one, who is in third grade, said, "But Mommy, that's a compliment! That means Karen looks really young!"
Too cute.
George has been referring to himself as "Grandpa" all day.
Hmm, maybe we should change George's LPE nickname from "Gizmo" to "Yoda"...
ReplyDeleteLOL!
gah!!!!!!!!!!! what a funny kid...i cant believe that!!
ReplyDelete